The First Stage:
The first thing that he has done was he put a little amount of ethyl alcohol in the empty 1.5 liter coke and then he closed it with the coke's cap then he gently rolled the coke so that the ethyl alcohol will run through in all the corners of the coke.
The Final Stage:
So after that, he removed the coke's cap and then he lit one match and while it is burning he slowly brought it near the coke's cap and then the amazing thing happen. I was so amazed back then and right now I want to share it with you guys. If you want to try this, just feel free to do it. I will post a video of it soon.
Caution: Remove your hand right away after the flame got through in the coke. You can only do this a couple of times in a 1.5 liter coke, a bottle will be more suitable
Godblez guys ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment